Would you like to meet the rare mountain gorillas in Rwanda? This 3 days gorilla safari adventure leads you to Volcanoes National Park for gorilla tracking. The trek involves walking up steep densely forested hills before finally coming across the gorillas camouflaged in the vegetation. This inspiring moment can take from half an hour to 5 hours.
Please note that a reasonable degree of fitness is required as well as a sturdy pair of walking shoes.
After locating the mountain gorillas, sit in the forest among the gorillas, listening to them grumble to each other, and marvel at the sheer size of the dominant male - the silver back. It is an extraordinary experience sitting in the dense rainforest knowing you are with a few of the last remaining mountain gorillas.
Day 1: Arrival – Parc Nationale Des Volcanoes.
On arrival you will be picked from the airport by our company representative who will transfer you to Parc Nationale des Volcanoes. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/Le Bambou/Kinigi Guest House
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking
After breakfast, you will drive to the park headquarters where you will meet the ranger guides. After the briefing you will begin the search of mountain Gorillas. The trek can be quite tough that it takes a lot of time approximately 2-8 hours. After the trekking, if time allows, have lunch at Ruhengeri and an excursion to explore the beautiful lakes in the region (LakeBulera & Ruhondo). Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/Le Bambou/Kinigi Guest House
Day 3: Kigali City Tour - Departure.
After breakfast you will drive to Kigali, you will go for a city tour to some interesting sites like the genocide museum. After the tour, you will have lunch and be transferred to the airport for your departure flight - this will the end of your exciting gorilla safari.
- Return transfer from & to Kigali International Airport
- Gorilla permit
- All Activities in the itinerary
- Full time English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated ( meals on the trip )
- Vehicle Entrance and park entrance Fees
- Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
- Airfares and Visa fees
- All other items of personal nature bought or used during the trip
How to confirm :
1. Let us know your arrival and departure dates
2. We shall advise on the final itinerary that will be as a confirmation from us and an invoice will be sent to you.
3. Pay deposit to guarantee the reservation as follows :
- 100% for Gorilla tracking permits
- 30% of the total cost of the package
- The balance of payment can be made by "cash" on arrival
- We really appreciate full payment to be made in advance by wire transfer at least 2 weeks before departure date
For more information, Please feel free to contact us