Do you like discovering and learning about other people's culture? This trip takes you for a cultural tour in Rwanda, a country with fascinating cultural experience. Visit Rwanda's National museum, genocide memorial sites, historical palaces of ancient Rwandan Kings on this adventure. You are also to visit and interact with the fishermen at the Twin Lakes on this trip.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Parc nationale des Volcanoes.
You will be picked from the airport by our company representative, who will then transfer you to Ruhengeri for dinner and overnight stay at Gorilla Nest (Luxury) / Kinigi Guest House (Budget)
Day 2: Full day at the twin lakes
You will have breakfast and then visit the twin lakes, Lake Burera and Ruhondo. At these lakes you may visit the local fishermen and also you could participate in fishing. After lunch, you will go for a boat ride in one of the traditional canoes and have a visit to the local communities and the “snake man” plus the convent “Foyer de Charité”. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Lake Kivu
Have breakfast and drive to Lake Kivu. On arrival you will have lunch. Go for a boat ride on the lake, in the evening you will go for swimming and relaxing on the shores of the lake. Dinner and overnight at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel.
Day 4: City tour
After breakfast you will visit the historical seat of the ancient Rwandan kings in the Palace. After this you will drive to Butare, to visit the National Museum, and then proceed to Kigali for a city tour, where you may visit the genocide memorial centre, and other cultural sites, where they perform traditional dances, and you may participate in these activities. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 5: Shopping and departure
Have breakfast, do some shopping in the cultural villages and markets, have lunch and then you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Return transfer from & to Kigali International Airport
- All Activities in the itinerary
- Full time English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated ( meals on the trip )
- Vehicle Entrance and park entrance Fees
- Drinking water, Tea, coffee, snack
- Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
- Visa fees
- All other items of personal nature bought or used during the trip
How to confirm :
1. You should inform us your final confirmation departure by email
2. We will provide and send the official final confirmation and invoice description
3. Pay deposit to guaranty the reservation as following :
*** 25% for land cost packages
*** The balance of payment can be made in "cash" on arrival
*** We really appreciate full payment in advance at least 2 week before departure date
For more information, Please feel free to contact us