Day 1: Arrival – Parc Nationale Des Volcanoes.
On arrival you will be picked from the airport by our company representative who will transfer you to Parc Nationale des Volcanoes, dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking.
After breakfast, you will drive to the park headquarters where you will meet the ranger guides. After the briefing you will begin the search of mountain Gorillas. The trek can be quite tough that it takes a lot of time approximately 2-8 hours. After the trekking, Transfer to Nyungwe forest. Dinner and Overnight at Nyungwe Forest Lodge
Day 3: Chimpanzee trekking safari.
After breakfast go for chimp trekking, you may spot other primates like the colobus monkeys plus viewing other inhabitants of the forest like birds and butterflies, return to the lodge for late lunch. After lunch relax at the lodge. Dinner and overnight at Nyungwe Forest Lodge
Day 4: Departure
Have breakfast and transfer back to Kigali, you may do a city tour with a visit to the cultural museum in Butare enroute. Then transfer to the airport for your departure flight or to your residence.
- Return transfer from & to your start and finish points
- All Activities in the itinerary
- Full time English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated ( meals on the trip )
- Admission fee and park entrance permit
- Drinking water, Tea, coffee, snack
- Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
- Visa fees
- All other items of personal nature bought or used during the trip
How to confirm :
1. You should inform us your final confirmation departure by email
2. We will provide and send the official final confirmation and invoice description
3. Pay deposit to guarantee the reservation as following :
- 25% for land cost packages
- 100% of the gorilla permit fees(they have to be booked well in advance)
- The balance payment can be made in “Cash” on arrival
- We really appreciate full payment in advance at least 2 weeks before departure date if you are comfortable about that
For more information, Please feel free to contact us