Day 1: Arrival.
On arrival you will be picked from the airport by our company representative who will transfer you to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Nyungwe Forest
After breakfast you will drive to Nyungwe forest. On the way visit the King’s palace at Nyanza, Butare Museum and Murambi Memorial. You will have lunch in Butare. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 3 chimp trekking
After breakfast you will go for chimp trekking, you may also take the different trails to visit various primate troops, enjoying the cool and breathtaking environment. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4 Transfer to Ruhengeri
After breakfast, drive to Ruhengeri you will arrive in time for lunch, dinner and overnight stay at the lodge
Day 5: Gorilla trekking.
After breakfast, you will drive to the park headquarters where you will meet the ranger guides. After the briefing you will begin the search of mountain Gorillas. The trek can be quite tough that it takes a lot of time approximately 2-8 hours. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 6 Lake Kivu
After breakfast you will drive to Lake Kivu, take a boat ride and after relax on the shores of the lake. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 7 city tour-departure
After breakfast you will drive to Kigali, you will go for a city tour. After the tour, you will have lunch and be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Return transfer from & to your start and finish points
- All Activities in the itinerary
- Full time English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated ( meals on the trip )
- Admission fee and park entrance permit
- Drinking water, Tea, coffee, snack
- Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
- Visa fees
- All other items of personal nature bought or used during the trip
How to confirm :
1. You should inform us your final confirmation departure by email
2. We will provide and send the official final confirmation and invoice description
3. Pay deposit to guarantee the reservation as following :
- 25% for land cost packages
- 100% of the gorilla permit fees(they have to be booked well in advance)
- The balance payment can be made in “Cash” on arrival
- We really appreciate full payment in advance at least 2 weeks before departure date if you are comfortable about that
For more information, Please feel free to contact us